Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji speaks on her kind of feminism


Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji speaks on her kind of feminism

Well known Nigerian on-screen character Genevieve Nnaji has discussed her remain on woman's rights. The capable performing artist shared her interpretation of women's liberation amid a visit at LSE Africa Summit on Sunday, March 31.

While talking at the ongoing London School of Economics Africa Summit, the 39-year-old on-screen character said her own sort of woman's rights is just about human rights.

In her words, Genevieve stated:

'I think my own woman's rights is simply human rights. I am a human who has an option to having options. I can do anything I desire, at whatever point I need. It's simply that straightforward.

On the off chance that I were a man, it will be something very similar. Toward the day's end, I was brought into the world alone, I will pass on alone, I inhale alone, so I certainly have rights to how I need to carry on with my life."
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Sponsored ads

Sponsored ads

Sponsored ads

Sponsored ads

Popular Posts

Sponsored ads

Sponsored ads

Sponsored ads

Sponsored ads

Sponsored ads

Sponsored ads

Recent Posts

Pages